The Executive Committee shall be composed of the President or Appointed representative of each member Federation. The President/Appointed of the hosting country shall be the Chairman of the NKF until the next NKC.
- Mr. Thomas Bjuring – President of the Danish Karate Federation
- Mr. Jaanus Rahumägi – President of the Estonian Karate Federation
- Mr. Kimmo Koski – President of the Finnish Karate Federation
- Mr. Reinhard Reinhardsson – President of the Iceland Karate Federation
- Ms. Lāsma Avotiņa-Žaglova – Appointed/General Secretary of the Latvian Karate Federation
- Mr. Espen Nordal – President of the Norwegian Martial Arts Federation WKF Karate Section
- Mr. Urban Andersson – President of the Swedish Karate Federation
- Mr. Alfonsas Valuntonis – President of Lithuanian Karate Federation
The NC Referee Commission will be consistent of the Chairman of each National Federations Referee Commission and in its entirety the Referee Commission from HQ office in Sweden.
- Mr. Jan Christoffersen – Chairman of the RC Danish Karate Federation
- Mr. Dmitri Teplohh – Chairman of the RC Estonian Karate Federation
- Ms. Pirkko Heinonen – Chairman of the RC Finnish Karate Federation
- Mr. Helgi Jóhannesson – Chairman of the RC Iceland Karate Federation
- Mr. Aleksandrs Drosdovs – Chairman of the RC Latvian Karate Federation
- Mr. Erik Støen – Chairman of the RC Norwegian Martial Arts Federation Karate Section
- Mr. Ove Viggedal – Chairman of the RC Swedish Karate Federation
- Mr. Vidmantis Butnorius – Chairman of the RC Lithauen karate Federation
HQ Office is managed by Swedish Karate Federation.
Contact: Sarah Wennerström Cedercrona, NKF General Secretary